1. The COLMOL S.A. is the owner of this site, and unless indicated otherwise, all of its contents, which are protected by national and international standards of intellectual property.
2. By accessing and using this site, you agree to the terms and conditions governing your operation and which are defined below.
3. The fact that any of the terms and conditions contained can be held to be illegal, invalid or void shall not affect the validity or amendment.
Any order for products is subject to the availability of the same and, in this respect, in case of lack or difficulty of supply, COLMOL S.A. reserves the right to inform the user about the existence of alternative products, of quality and value equal to or greater than that you can order. In case the user does not have interest in order for alternative products, amounts for he paid will be refunded.
Refusal of Order
The COLMOL S.A. reserves the right to, at any time, withdraw any products appearing in this website, or change or remove any materials or content of this website. Despite the effort of COLMOL S.A., in processing all orders, exceptional circumstances may occur that lead to refuse the processing and acceptance of an order, even after sent a confirmation of receiving order, that reserves the right to make, according to the criteria, at any time.
The COLMOL S.A. shall not be liable to you or any third party, by the withdrawal of any product listed on this website, for the amendment or deletion of any materials or content on this website, nor by refusal to complete processing or to accept any orders that have been the subject of sending a confirmation of receiving order.
Right to free user-resolution and return of orders
The user who you hire as a consumer can settle freely the contract within 14 days from the date of reception of the products (under article 6 of Decree-Law No. 143/2001 of 26 April). In this case the user will be refunded the full price paid for the products, in accordance with the provisions of the conditions of Return.
The right to termination of the contract will take place only if the products are returned in the State in which they were received by the user. This must proceed to your return with all instruction manuals, documents and packing materials. All product damaged, that it’s not in the same condition in which it was received by the user, or signs of use beyond the mere opening of the respective packing will not be refunded. The user should, therefore, have the necessary care with the product (s) to return while the same is in your possession. Conditions valid only for purchases online or by phone (distance selling).
Provided that the same are available to COLMOL S.A. will make the best effort to ensure that, except in cases of exceptional circumstances, the products appearing on a shipping confirmation are supplied to the user on the date this notice, or there is no indication of date, within 30 days from the date of confirmation of receiving order.
The possible reasons for the delay include:
-Customization of products
-Unforeseen circumstances or
If, for any reason, COLMOL S.A. cannot proceed to delivery on schedule, the user will be informed that you will be given the option to keep the package upon extension of the period of delivery or to cancel your against the full refund.
The acceptance of this delivery service implies the authorization for access to your home of our people or our representative for any objects that may be damaged should be removed. The COLMOL S.A., except in case of your negligence, shall not be liable for damages in objects that have not been properly removed for your protection, when reasonable efforts to that effect could avoided or reduced the risk of occurrence of the same.
The user must make sure that the products ordered will fit in your home, in the room for which they are intended, or at the place of delivery. If the products do not fit in the places indicated, the user can accept the delivery or carry out your return, but in this case at their own expense (see below return Conditions).
For the purposes of these terms, a "delivery" shall be deemed to be made or a product is considered "delivered" with the signing of the delivery receipt address up.
In the event of a dispute the consumer may resort to an alternative resolution of consumer disputes.
For Complaints – email@example.com.
More information on the Consumer Portal (www.consumidor.pt)
In the event of a dispute, the consumer may resort to a resolution of consumer disputes:
Centro de arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo de Lisboa
Rua dos Douradores, 116, 2º
Centro de Informação de Consumo e Arbitragem do Porto
Rua Damião de Góis, 31 – Loja 6
Impossibility of Delivery
If the COLMOL S.A. cannot proceed to delivery, the order will be forwarded to our warehouses. The customer will be contacted to schedule a new delivery.
Risk and Property
From the time of delivery, the risks relating to the product supplied will run by the user. Ownership of the products will only be transmitted to the user when the COLMOL S.A. has received the payment in full of the amounts due for the supply of the product, including delivery costs, or after delivery, whichever happens last. For more information you can consult the following decrees of law:
- Dec-Law nº 143/2001, of 26.04;
- Dec. Rect nº 13-C/2001, of 31.05;
- Dec-Law nº 57/2008, of 26.03;
- Dec-Law nº 82/2008, of 20.05
Intellectual property rights
1 - The contents of this website may only be used for personal information can be viewed, copied, printed and/or distributed any documents published by COLMOL S.A., since Express is made reference to COLMOL S.A. and that are kept all copyright messages and other items.
2 - The use of the contents for commercial purposes is excluded, as far as no content on this site may be modified, transmitted, reproduced, published, licensed, transferred or sold without the prior written consent of COLMOL S.A..
Limitation of liability
1 - The information provided by COLMOL S.A. on this website cannot do without the consultation of official means of dissemination, the COLMOL S.A. does not guarantee the correctness, accuracy, timeliness and completeness of the information provided on the website, and is not, under any circumstances, responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, resulting from the use or inability to use this site or its contents.
Protection of personal data
- The COLMOL S.A. 's website has some functionality which depends on user registration. All personal data collected are submitted on a voluntary basis and objective by users, designed exclusively to be used by COLMOL S.A., which is guaranteed to respective privacy and protection. The COLMOL S.A. will adopt security measures to understand necessary to ensure the privacy and protection of personal data, in order to protect them from any possible misuse or unauthorized access.
- The personal information collected on this website will not be, under any circumstances, made available, sold, shared or disclosed to third parties, or used for any purposes other than those that are described at the time of your introduction, and may only be used for e-marketing campaigns or newsletter, when expressly accepted by the user. At any time the user chooses not to receive further information should inform the COLMOL S.A..
- All users have the right to suspend the services subscribed via this website, which leads to the Elimination of the respective record.
- The elimination of records should take place in the relevant area of the website.
- In accordance with the personal data protection act in force in Portugal, all registered users have the right to access the information available in COLMOL S.A. about your personal data, for the purposes of updating, rectification and/or removal of your personal data. This operation must be carried out in the area of registration of the site.
- The only information we collect and store automatically during normal use of the site is the typical server activity information, which is used to generate statistics and measure site activity to the benefit of its users.
- In order to provide a more personalised service, the COLMOL S.A. also uses "cookies" to collect and store information. A "cookie" is a small information file that is placed on your computer and which allows you to remember your choices, dates and previous routes on the site. You can configure your computer so that it will reject the installation in the same of the "Cookie".
1-This website is governed by portuguese law.
If you have questions or need additional information, please contact us via phone (+351) 256 880 680, by fax (+351) 256 880 689 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
COLMOL COLCHÕES S.A. 500248800